Welcome to the Cody & Allie Story... their story in pictures! 


Thursday, May 29, 2008

A quickie from my phone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cody!! Welcome. You don't know me but I am a neighbor to your grandma and grandpa Wagner, who by the way, are bustin' their buttons. My name is Tyra Wolf and I have a new granddaughter.. her name is MaKenna and she will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. So, my reason for wwriting you and welcoming you to the world, I make baby quilts and I susally make them for family and close friends of the family. I had this one extra and when I heard from your grandma that you were expected about the same time as MaKenna, I thought you might like to have a quilt similar to hers. I will send it with your grandparents. I hope you like it. Welcome. Tyra Wolf

Anonymous said...

HE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

Carly & Kevin said...

Yay for my new baby cousin!!!!! He's absolutely adorable! I'm glad you're on to the next stage and I hope he's a good little baby and that you get lots of rest. We love you lots!!! Congrats!!!